Thursday, November 5, 2015

Photo set #1 from Kasote



One of my little host sisters Amor. She may be trouble but she is cute as can be. I have a new buddy. She's even wearing bandannas and glasses now. It only took a couple weeks of her staring at me like "who is this strange white person" but this is the start of one fun friendship. 



Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe the skies here in Namibia 



Some evening soccer with village kiddos


Kasote Combined School where I will be volunteering for the next 2 years 

Kasote performing some cultural dances for an awards ceremony 


A sunny afternoon with some beautiful friends 


I enjoy morning walks with my host family to school 


*Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

1 comment: