Monday, April 25, 2016

Sunday Funday 24-April Kids say the darnest things

So with term one coming to an end, countless amounts of paper have been marked (graded). Sometimes the marking seems never ending, and sometimes it's super funny, or just sweet. Check out some of the fun stuff I came across this semester:





 Question: give the antonym of the word "happy".
Answer: hungry 


 Well, I mean she has a point....






Sex: a human 
What is the nationality of Mrs. Calment?
A human 

Ha ha ha this kid is kinda onto something. 





We watched The  Lion King  as a listening activity with fill in the blank from the scene with adult Simba and Rafiki befor Simba returns to pride rock. 

Rafiki said to Simba "Yes, the past can *hurt*, but the way I see it you can either run from it, or *die* from it. Ahhh see! You learned!"


Hmmmm.... Talk about the past haunting you! 




He he he being a teacher is like being President. I guess this could mean Ms.Tena for President? ;) 







For the start of class everyday we have a warm up. On this day the prompt was "Tell me something that makes you feel good"

The thing that makes me feel good is when ms Tena she teaches like I am eating chicken.


 .... I'm gonna take that as a compliment. Chicken is good. Lol






In a counsling group I was once apart if we did "visual journaling" and it's activity that really stuck to me. It's really relaxing to just throw on some music, clip away and break out the glue. I must admit this is something I really enjoy doing! Sunday morning collaging :) This was what I did this weekend 




These were the other two I made since being here




2 comments: