Monday, November 9, 2015

Movie Monday! Fun under the Bunya Sun: CBT Slideshow






Hi everyone!! Thank you again for checking out my blog. I decided this Monday called for a little movie. Myself along with the other volunteers I had CBT with in Bunya during the month of September decided to collaborate our pictures. Here is a fun slideshow video I was able to make of our amazing time in Bunya. Just follow the link below and enjoy!!!




https://youtu.be/Bq_yr9SmWpA



Also please subscribe to my blog if you can! Its simple, just enter your email in the box to the right.

oh ya!! And I added a page on the right column for Question and Requests. I would love to answer anything you throw my way, and post anything you'd like to see. Have something you'd like to see in my village? Great, just leave a comments and I'll snap a photo and tell you more about it. Happy viewing :)


**PLEASE NOTE** Please read the disclaimer located in the right hand column  

2 comments:

  1. I love you!!! I love your blog as well, everything is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you!!! Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete