Saturday, July 16, 2016

Is that a mirror in your pants?: Namibian pick up lines


How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice! BADA BING! *mic drop*

So do I have your attention now? Let's be honest cheesey pick up lines are funny, in any country. I loved the different lines people came up with in the United State, around South America, and Namibia is no different. So just in case you find yourself in Namibia and need a few great lines in your pocket these are a few myself and a few volunteers have encounteered.



* Meets you for the very first time "I love you! We must marry."

* You're so fat and pale

* Has anyone ever told you that you have breast like a chicken?

* You're hair is so beautiful, its like rice and mayonaise

* Have you ever tasted?

* Is it true all Americans look like Kim Kardasian?
                         - Do I look like Kim Kardasian to you?
   No you look like Martha Stewart!

* Come swim in the river, but if you dont take off all your clothes the crocodilles will eat you.

* Have you ever seen a Namibian snake?

* God told me we should be together.

* You're more beautiful than a Savannah sunset 

* Do you know how fast a cheetah is? 
     -umm no 
  Neither do I, but not fast enough to catch my heart like you did


Got more? Or do you have catchy American pick up lines to share with locals? Send them my way

1 comment: