Monday, February 15, 2016

Sunday funday Valentine photos


Valentines day is very exciting for the Learners :) they get a free pass to wear their own clothes rather than uniforms. Gosh Namibians are stylish!
      Eddie (the one in the middle) is representing for Chicago with his shirt!

One of my grade 7 Learners made the sweetest Vday card for me :) I loved it!

I got a lesson on cooking fresh mutete this week by one of my Arts Learners. She is one good cook!

Fall is coming so morning walks are a bit darker, yet still gorgeous every day

A village snack stand selling yummy yummies 


Sending lots of love to all from Namibia <3

5 comments:

  1. How much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOH you should make them frito pies if you can lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I would love to make them frito pies but there are no fritos in Namibia

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome dude bro!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your journey thus far. Signing off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete