Monday, February 8, 2016

Photo fun day 8-Feb-2016


Hi everyone!!! I know I was suppose to have these up yesterday, but I didn't want to distract anyone from the Big Game! Who doesn't the great battle of the Puppy Bowl? Only thing better is the kitten half time show! Some Americans are also into the Super Bowl. Who am I kidding Americans love their football!! Love may also be an understatement. So just to add some more excitement to the start if the week here's some awesome photos!

Chillin under a tree. This here lifestyle 


Every single morning Learners bring out the Namibian flag and get into formation to all sing the Namibian National Anthem together as a couple Learners raise the flag simultaneously. 

Weekly assembly to sing, say prayer, and give all needed announcements.



Some of the things the Learners say make my heart smile. Tena for president! 


When your bag of hot Cheetos are all gone 😿

1 comment: