Monday, March 28, 2016

Sunday Funday Easter pictures


So first off, I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter! If Easter is not something you celebrate then I hope you have a great Sunday, still filled with sweets. Trust me if I could get my hands on a chocolate bunny right now Id be all about that life style ;) 



So last weekend I ventured to Swakopmund. A city right on the west coast of Namibia! This place was not like the Namibia I've come to know at all!!! It almost felt like America, it was actually a bit scary! Well, while on our Independence get away, myself and a couple friends decided to check something off our bucket lists 
SKYDIVING!!!!
All I have to say was it's epic and if you've never done it before, you should!!!



The plane was painted like a giraffe, isn't that awesome!


Meet Anna, isn't she just so awesome and pretty! Group 42 is filled with some fabulous people I must say.




Swakop had a place that served gluten free pizza!!!! I was so happy I nearly cried, a date 3 large pizzas all to myself!


Also, there were gluten free pancakes!!! Yum!!! 

The things I make my friends do. He he he he ;) 


Swakop gave the Kavango sunsets some competition.... I still love the Kavango more though, but maybe I'm a bit bias :-p


I found 1 bag of m&ms at a local shop.... I bought it of coarse, And was a bit sad there was only one. Heck I'll take it, I love me some chocolate!!!!
 

Another rare find and out of this world treat, real coffee that isn't instant!!!

Come a me bro! 

Sometimes I think the rooster on my homestead is challenging me 






Just for humor I saw this and automatically thought this was a not so rare reaction before departure when people asked the infamous "why Peace Corps" or "you're going where to do what? For 27 months! What?!" 




No comments:

Post a Comment