Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Fun-day Pictures 17-April-2016



So if you read my last post, I had a bit of a rough couple weeks. This past Thursday I woke up a bit on the wrong side of the bed so I instantly popped in my headphones for the walk to school. The moment I arrived to school I'm greeted with a crowed of grade 0 (kindergarten) learners adorable as can be just wanting to say hi and give high 5's. That's all it took to turn my frown upside down and bring my day to a brighter start. I mean look at them. How can you not smile back at these cuties?



FLASHBACK!!!!!!

Some of you may have seen in my post a few months ago that my host family surprised me with a puppy. At the time of the post I thought Hafa was a girl. Turns out Hafa is a boy. He's healthy, happy, and has an unending amount of puppy energy. I would compare his to one of those spastic cartoon squirrels. We're working on breaking his jumping and food stealing habit. He's a very faithful walking buddy. He drives me nuts, but I do love him never the less






With exams = marking alllllllllllllllll day. Sometimes learners say some funny things though


Question: Write down a word that has the opposite meaning of the word threaten?
Answer: Rhinoceroses 

Question: Find a word in the text that has more or less the same meaning as "a set of laws about something"
Answer: Fewer people on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment