Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Funday Pictures are back! 13-November-2016

BIG NEWS I forgot to tell you. 2 of my learners applied to Camp GLOW (Girls and Guys Leading Our World) a special camp held by Peace Corps Volunteer in many serving countries. The attended the week long camp in August and absolutely LOVED it!! 




Every blue moon volunteers get to escape to the coast to get fancy and find fun crystals, stones, feathers and shells. 






 (Another PCV taught me how to make dream catchers!)


My latest collage. Reflection time/Down time is always good for the corazon. 



While I was on Med Evac an old friend gave me a new tattoo. Now I have learners drawing their own tatts as well. he he he :)




Broke into the hot cheetos stash!!!! OH YEAH!!!! 
 I just want to throw it out there that I'm almost out;
 Christmas is soon, 
and 
for the most part I was a good girl this year. 




My host niece is such a little cutie. Its never too soon to introduce them to books. 
This girl is 2, and already smart as can be. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi there Jamie! Just wanted to make sure you had heard about BloggingAbroad.org's New Years Blog Challenge. It's a great Third Goal activity, plus extra motivation to start the year strong on your blog. I’d love to see you join in this year! Just sign up by January 1: http://bloggingabroad.org/2017-challenge. All the best to you in 2017!
    -Michelle C., RPCV and former PC "Blog It Home" winner

    ReplyDelete