Sunday, September 20, 2015

Where to send a letter or care package

I would love love love to get your letters. And care packages will never be denied 😉

You can send them to:

Jamie Torres - Peace Corps 42
P.O. Box 114
Rundu, Namibia
                   9000


* Teacher friends! I would love to have a pen pal program with my Learners (students) and USA students as a cross cultural exchange and writing project! Let me know if you're interested 


* I would love gluten free anything! But by no means feel like you ever have to send a care package. If you do feel in to mood to I'm told flat rate envelopes are the cheapest way to ship followed by flat rate boxes. Apparently fed ex is VERY pricey. Also, adding speedy delievery won't speed up the process at all, sorry 😔



No comments:

Post a Comment