Saturday, September 12, 2015

Photo fun



What a van full of Rukwangali students looks  like on their way to the Kavango!

 It's really sandy here in Bunya, walking through the sand almost makes my feet look pretty tanned.... Until I bath

What I see pretty much ever morning! Not the biggest one either!!! :(


A glimpse at more homestead. More to come 



Sometimes the can gets stuck in such deep sand that we have to detach the trainer, push it out, and then push the van out. 


Cattle, goats, and chicken are completely free range here.... And sometimes stare into your window.


A sunset view I can definitely get use to!



Some of the students making their uniforms for the cultural dance/drama competition


River side fun stuff!! I do adore Lesie, James and Jake. Awesome people to be along side with in Bunya. 




Flash back to Okahandja!!!


Rukwangali class!



Our "Boy Band" picture from the top of the mountain we hiked in Okahandja. 

One of my roomies from room 19; the beautiful miss Maggie 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment