Monday, July 25, 2016

Funday Photos!

It may not be Sunday, but any day is a great day to share pictures, wouldn't you say?



The amount of cuteness the puppies bring to my homestead is to much to handle. They just makes me melt!!!!!



In Namibia many Learners who live in the village struggle with getting to town in order to get vaccinations. The Ministry of Health doesn't let that get in the way of getting Learners the medical attention they need to help them remain healthy. Since the families can't always get to the clinic, the Ministry brings the clinics to the school and gives every single learner their vaccination. 

I'm twice their age, and equally as scared of getting vaccinations! 



The official cultural dance competition was this past weekend. Unfortunately I was at resource volunteer training and couldn't make it. The great new is that their hard work payed off and the team proudly brought home THIRD PLACE!!!!
Way to go!!!!!







*disclaimer: permission has be asked and granted by any person(s) photos published. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie. My name is Michelle, and my husband and I were among the PC Blog It Home contest winners a couple years ago. I’d like to invite you to an online project I’m working on called Blogging Abroad (I think you might already be somewhat familiar with it). First, if you haven’t already submitted your blog to be featured on the site, you can do that here: http://bloggingabroad.org/blogs-around-the-world. I’d be honored if you would also check out the tools and resources I’ve been creating for bloggers like you (there's a monthly photo challenge and 10-week blog challenge). Those can be found here: http://bloggingabroad.org/tools.
    Take care and happy blogging!
    ~ Michelle C.

    ReplyDelete