Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Photos 20-Dec-2015

Hi everyone! I want to start a new tradition of including you in on my photo a day. Every day I take at least one picture to remember service. I will warn you, most are of either people or nature but here is the first set of pics I would like to share withe you. Tune in every Sunday because I plan on making this a Sunday funday picture day!

A few of the kiddos in my village during one of our afternoon hang out sessions. Aren't they precious!


One day a medicine truck came to administer injections (vaccinations) to the community. A few nurses set up chairs under a tree and began giving the injections, first to babies and children, followed by the elders 


This sweet little guy having fun drawing pictures in the sand.


My infamous little host brother Bonze (the one who surprised me with my puppy Hafa) and I playing Mancala. We made it out of an egg cartoon, seeds, and my malaria medication boxes. Gotta get crafty in Namibia. :) 


A few of the awesome volunteers and I during our time in Windhoek 

The tree swing and the hut. A fun picture I was able to capture while in Mayenzere. 



A very special sight to me as this reminds me of someone very dear. RIP auntie 

1 comment:

  1. I know a girl that would love these pictures. Expecially the peacock! But I can't wait to see and hear about some elephants ����

    ReplyDelete